Oct 30, 2012

Good Weather For An Airstrike - Lights


Good Weather For An Airstrike - Lights

I was happy to know about brand new release from Tom Honey also known as Good Weather For An Airstrike. It's happened to be released not so long after i bring my self by to life. Also it kinda became a tradition for my blog because it's already forth GWFAA review/feature!



When i meet with release from artist i familiar I always afraid of become disappointed of it but this is definitely not the case.


The name of the album is pretty accurate  description of it i must say. From the beginning to an end, music rises and fades with epically sounding string textures, keys, post-rock-ish sounding guitar lines... Music for daydreaming.



    Previous GWFAA review from me: (A Winter) (A Summer) (Underneath The Stars)